Cost of living comparison between Taiping, Malaysia and Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.32137 CAD / MYR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taiping (Malaysia) is 54% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,750 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,717 (RM5,344) in Taiping.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$17 (about 2 hours ago)