Cost of living in Taipei, Taiwan compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 379 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04158 CAD / TWD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taipei (Taiwan) is 20% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,125 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,500 (60,120 NT$) in Taipei.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jaipur costs ₨40 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.30 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (about 2 hours ago)