Cost of living in Tai'an, China compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19114 CAD / CNY
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tai'an (China) is 46% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,750 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,029 (元10,616) in Tai'an.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Heidelberg costs €32,000 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $2.50 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vitória costs R$ 2.70 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 800 лв (36 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Miami, Florida costs $20 (38 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Stuttgart costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)