Cost of living in Tai'an, China compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19419 CAD / CNY
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tai'an (China) is 46% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,900 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,110 (元10,865) in Tai'an.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 11,000,000 ₫ (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元15,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 221Vatu (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩900,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mecca costs ﷼ 9,108 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)