Cost of living in Tacuarembó, Uruguay vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.02950 CAD / UYU
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tacuarembó (Uruguay) is 39% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,200 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,783 ($U128,231) in Tacuarembó.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $7 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨15,248 (about 2 hours ago)
- 16 oz beer in neighbourhood pub in Boulder, Colorado costs $6 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,830 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $750 (about 3 hours ago)