Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38824 CAD / PEN
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 54% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,100 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,871 (S/. 4,820) in Tacna.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Reading, Berkshire costs £1,290 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petropolis costs R$ 20 (4 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Novi Sad costs 144 Дин. (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bloemfontein costs R 320,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belfast costs £300 (about 1 hour ago)