Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 251 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.39684 CAD / PEN
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 58% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,100 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,167 (S/. 5,462) in Tacna.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,100 (about 2 hours ago)