Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38609 CAD / PEN
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 57% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,300 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,410 (S/. 3,651) in Tacna.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lille costs €2.40 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $0.62 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨60,990 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saipan costs $0.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Houston, Texas costs $23,022 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €10 (35 minutes ago)