Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.39700 CAD / PEN
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 57% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,400 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,909 (S/. 4,809) in Tacna.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $13 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $377 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salvador costs R$ 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)