Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran vs Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 230 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00003 CAD / IRR *
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 43% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,800 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,849 (﷼ 121,340,521) in Tabriz.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Perth costs AU$20 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monterrey costs Mex$ 20 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $400 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨80 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Brikama costs 65 Dalasi (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,032 (about 2 hours ago)