Cost of living in Szeged, Hungary compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 135 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00483 CAD / HUF
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Szeged (Hungary) is 38% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,800 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,347 (485,363 Ft) in Szeged.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$500 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元736 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨50,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 70,000 Shilling (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nador costs 50 Dirham (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Serena costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)