Cost of living in Szeged, Hungary compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 308 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00468 CAD / HUF
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Szeged (Hungary) is 43% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,100 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,470 (740,898 Ft) in Szeged.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php250 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Bangkok costs 5,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Uberlandia costs R$ 2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $864 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Xian costs 2,000元 (about 2 hours ago)