Cost of living comparison between Szczecin, Poland and Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.33483 CAD / PLN
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Szczecin (Poland) is 49% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,125 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,607 (4,798 zł) in Szczecin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £53 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 1,000KM (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 125,000TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Francisco, California costs $0.17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £2.00 (about 2 hours ago)