Cost of living in Syracuse, Italy compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.488 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Syracuse (Italy) is 12% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$3,821 (€2,568) in Syracuse to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,400 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$500 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元736 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨50,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 70,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nador costs 50 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Serena costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)