Cost of living in Suzhou, China vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.19391 CAD / CNY
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suzhou (China) is 22% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,300 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$4,900 (25,270元) in Suzhou.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $30 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Comodoro Rivadavia costs ARS $2,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 178 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Minsk costs 15 BYN (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$14,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Limassol costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)