Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00122 CAD / KRW
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is about the same as in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,361 (₩3,568,883) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,200 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Benidorm costs €10 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 100 (14 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cebu City costs Php32 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,209 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr8 (43 minutes ago)