Cost of living in Surt, Libya compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! Surt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Surt.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.923 CAD / LYD *
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surt (Libya) is about the same as in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$2,500 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,497 (2,706 Dinar) in Surt.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jaipur costs ₨40 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.30 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (about 2 hours ago)