Cost of living in Surat Thani, Thailand compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04069 CAD / THB
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surat Thani (Thailand) is 25% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,900 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,692 (90,747 ฿) in Surat Thani.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bergen costs kr 4,490 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php65,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (39 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)