Cost of living in Surabaya, Indonesia compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 287 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00010 CAD / IDR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surabaya (Indonesia) is 42% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,700 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,129 (Rp 21,540,920) in Surabaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Smolensk costs руб 40,000 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zaragoza costs €1.35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Valparaiso costs CH$430,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Edinburgh costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Maribor costs €225 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,398 (about 1 hour ago)