Cost of living in Surabaya, Indonesia vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 56%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 152 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00010 CAD / IDR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surabaya (Indonesia) is 43% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,200 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,510 (Rp 36,655,568) in Surabaya.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨40,660 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vratsa costs 300 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Istanbul costs 16TL (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 25 CUC (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sucre costs $b90 (about 5 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 6,500 (about 5 hours ago)