Cost of living in Sur, Oman compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.327 CAD / OMR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sur (Oman) is about the same as in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$3,787 (﷼ 1,138) in Sur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,700 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (1 minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 300 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)