Cost of living comparison between Sullana, Peru and Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.39868 CAD / PEN
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sullana (Peru) is 22% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,561 (S/. 11,441) in Sullana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,750 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 230 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Columbus, Ohio costs $16 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (39 minutes ago)