Cost of living in Sullana, Peru compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39002 CAD / PEN
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sullana (Peru) is 18% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,263 (S/. 10,931) in Sullana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,600 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 60₴ (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $42 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 7,500TL (20 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lyon costs €0.00 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $5.28 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pamplona costs €404 (about 1 hour ago)