Cost of living in Sullana, Peru compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38665 CAD / PEN
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sullana (Peru) is 13% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,408 (S/. 11,401) in Sullana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,900 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨15,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨900 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 230 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montería costs COL$6,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)