Cost of living in Sullana, Peru vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 207 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.38867 CAD / PEN
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sullana (Peru) is 6% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,900 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$6,468 (S/. 16,642) in Sullana.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Brikama costs 65 Dalasi (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,032 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lucknow costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 7,000,000 Ft (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montreal costs C$11 (about 3 hours ago)