Cost of living in Sullana, Peru compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41944 CAD / PEN
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sullana (Peru) is 24% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,646 (S/. 11,076) in Sullana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,750 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Moscow costs руб 888 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $11 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €22 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (34 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)