Cost of living comparison between Sulaymaniyah, Iraq and Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00114 CAD / IQD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 23% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$2,500 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,915 (1,677,223 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Bristol costs £516 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 1,579 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 5.50 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 2.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)