Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 281 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00112 CAD / IQD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 42% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,900 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$4,008 (3,582,863 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Xian costs 7元 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Addis Ababa costs 10,000 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Bordeaux costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)