Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 348 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00109 CAD / IQD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 42% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,600 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,691 (2,473,936 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €90 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sofia costs 100 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Wrocław costs 5.00 zł (about 1 hour ago)