Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 59%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00087 CAD / IQD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 54% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,200 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,832 (3,259,176 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨15,248 (44 minutes ago)
- 16 oz beer in neighbourhood pub in Boulder, Colorado costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $750 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $1.06 (about 2 hours ago)