Cost of living in Suizhou, China compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19419 CAD / CNY
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suizhou (China) is 18% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,363 (元22,467) in Suizhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,700 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$150,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €900 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Herzliya costs 500 ₪ (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)