Cost of living in Suizhou, China compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20683 CAD / CNY
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suizhou (China) is 15% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,362 (元21,088) in Suizhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,800 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Wrocław costs 98 zł (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$50,825 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Panipat costs ₨4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Doha costs 70 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cape Town costs R 17,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Minsk costs 30 BYN (about 2 hours ago)