Cost of living in Suhar, Oman compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.489 CAD / OMR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suhar (Oman) is 6% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,125 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,927 (﷼ 839) in Suhar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $12 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $15 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 18,000 Kč (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $3,050 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Belgrade costs 300 Дин. (40 minutes ago)