Cost of living in Suhaj, Egypt compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07043 CAD / EGP
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suhaj (Egypt) is about the same as in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,000 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,896 (E£ 55,315) in Suhaj.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yangon costs 100,000 Kyat (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rijeka costs 40 kn (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $14 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)