Cost of living in Suhaj, Egypt compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07427 CAD / EGP
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suhaj (Egypt) is 21% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$3,794 (E£ 51,077) in Suhaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,125 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,200 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Adelaide costs AU$219 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oakland, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 16,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Brasília costs R$ 3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)