Cost of living in Sucre, Bolivia compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19083 CAD / BOB
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sucre (Bolivia) is 40% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,000 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,389 ($b12,520) in Sucre.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vereeniging costs R 70 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $85 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boise, Idaho costs $1.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €9 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €3,600 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)