Cost of living in Stuttgart, Germany compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 443 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.610 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is 22% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$5,364 (€3,331) in Stuttgart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,400 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medan costs Rp 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Istanbul costs 4.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quebec City costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)