Cost of living in Stuttgart, Germany vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 47 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 02, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.524 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is 9% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$7,427 (€4,874) in Stuttgart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$6,800 in Abbotsford.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in São Paulo costs R$ 10 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 5.00KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Montreal costs C$600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)