Cost of living in Stuttgart, Germany compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 371 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.427 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is 6% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$2,661 (€1,865) in Stuttgart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$2,500 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Novosibirsk costs руб 60 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,800 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €10 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨5,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)