Cost of living in Stuttgart, Germany compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 439 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.527 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is 16% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,976 (€3,259) in Stuttgart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,300 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 350 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Osijek costs 100,000 kn (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 25 lei (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €20 (35 minutes ago)