Cost of living in Strasbourg, France vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 78 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.500 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Strasbourg (France) is about the same as in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$6,350 (€4,234) in Strasbourg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$6,200 in Abbotsford.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £750 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Harare costs $4.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $3.50 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Manama costs Dinar 10 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gunsan costs ₩1,125,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 800 (about 2 hours ago)