Cost of living in Strasbourg, France compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.469 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Strasbourg (France) is 8% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,208 (€2,865) in Strasbourg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,900 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 13 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$131 (20 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 300 (about 3 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.18 (about 3 hours ago)