Cost of living in Strasbourg, France compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.427 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Strasbourg (France) is about the same as in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$2,545 (€1,784) in Strasbourg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$2,500 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Minsk costs 5,500 p. (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in New York City costs $8,559 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Coimbatore costs ₨38 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Canberra costs AU$6.00 (about 2 hours ago)