Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,740 prices entered by 250 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15015 CAD / SEK
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 19% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$5,572 (37,109 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,700 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$1.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨101,650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yaroslavl' costs руб 25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $915 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (about 4 hours ago)