Cost of living in Stavropol', Russia compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 351 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02082 CAD / RUB
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stavropol' (Russia) is 21% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,400 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$4,287 (руб 205,872) in Stavropol'.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hanoi costs 200,000 ₫ (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuopio costs €10 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nasik costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pattaya costs 156 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php75 (about 1 hour ago)