Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 429 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15960 CAD / NOK
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 50% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$8,824 (kr 55,288) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$5,900 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €8 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,981 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Windhoek costs 17 N$ (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 300 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Anyang costs ₩533,000 (about 2 hours ago)