Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 465 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.15485 CAD / NOK
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 50% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$8,979 (kr 57,981) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$6,000 in Abbotsford.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Castellón de la Plana costs €42 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $12 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cairo costs E£ 40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirunelveli costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)