Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.49616 CAD / XCD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 33% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,158 (EC$8,381) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,125 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $10 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $40 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $858 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $923,708,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,400 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Agadir costs 12 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)