Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.48062 CAD / XCD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 5% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,825 (EC$10,039) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,600 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $545 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €500 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freiburg costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Rennes costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)