Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45702 CAD / XCD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 7% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$3,638 (EC$7,960) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,400 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Toronto costs C$500 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.95 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Louisville, Kentucky costs $0.28 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.40 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jerusalem costs 143,900 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- 110 g tube of toothpaste in Pretoria costs R 11 (about 1 hour ago)