Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.46133 CAD / XCD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 7% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,063 (EC$8,806) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,800 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €60 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,290 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €56 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 0.35 ﷼ (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,558 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Multan costs ₨25,413 (42 minutes ago)