Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.46669 CAD / XCD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 10% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,084 (EC$8,750) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,700 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 19,500 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santo André costs R$ 100 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Washington D.C. costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $219 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$8,600 (about 1 hour ago)