Cost of living in St. Gallen, Switzerland compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.304 CAD / CHF
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. Gallen (Switzerland) is 41% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$3,531 (CHF 2,708) in St. Gallen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$2,500 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr525 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (44 minutes ago)