Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 435 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19598 CAD / HRK
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 16% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,900 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,284 (16,756 kn) in Split.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guanare costs Bs 60,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Novosibirsk costs руб 36,999 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Podgorica costs €2.50 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zapopan costs Mex$ 85 (about 1 hour ago)