Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18739 CAD / HRK
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 24% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,750 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,855 (15,236 kn) in Split.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 15 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2.25 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 10 (11 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in San Francisco, California costs $3.35 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 800 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (26 minutes ago)