Cost of living in Songnam, South Korea compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00118 CAD / KRW
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Songnam (South Korea) is about the same as in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$2,500 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,425 (₩2,057,462) in Songnam.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$12,728 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (10 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leicester costs £0.44 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wellington costs NZ$15 (35 minutes ago)