Cost of living comparison between Sliven, Bulgaria and Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.737 CAD / BGN
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sliven (Bulgaria) is 31% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,750 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,595 (3,521 лв) in Sliven.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 4.500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Luxembourg costs €1.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$40,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jeddah costs ﷼ 599 (about 3 hours ago)