Cost of living in Slavonski Brod, Croatia compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 336 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20982 CAD / HRK
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Slavonski Brod (Croatia) is 35% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,900 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,188 (15,194 kn) in Slavonski Brod.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Yekaterinburg costs руб 240 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €7 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gweru costs $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)