Cost of living comparison between Slavonski Brod, Croatia and Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19292 CAD / HRK
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Slavonski Brod (Croatia) is 39% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,125 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,912 (9,913 kn) in Slavonski Brod.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (39 minutes ago)