Cost of living in Skopje, Macedonia compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 489 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02365 CAD / MKD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skopje (Macedonia) is 48% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$2,500 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,296 (54,795 ден) in Skopje.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saarbrücken costs €15 (5 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥5,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 25,000 Dinar (15 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brisbane costs AU$60 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 10,000 L$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Quito costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)