Cost of living in Skelleftea, Sweden compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15978 CAD / SEK
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 43% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$6,272 (39,251 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,400 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €675 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 7,116 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $681 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bern costs CHF 4.20 (about 2 hours ago)