Cost of living in Simferopol, Ukraine compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04919 CAD / UAH
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Simferopol (Ukraine) is 77% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,000 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,169 (23,757₴) in Simferopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 4,000 ₫ (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 80 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)