Cost of living in Silkeborg, Denmark compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 217 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20966 CAD / DKK
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Silkeborg (Denmark) is 107% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$8,880 (kr42,356) in Silkeborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,300 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangkok costs 3,000,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)