Cost of living in Siirt, Turkey vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.15440 CAD / TRY
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Siirt (Turkey) is 67% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,200 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,065 (13,375TL) in Siirt.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bhilai costs ₨1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1,934 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kolkata costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €2,100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)