Cost of living in Sihanoukville, Cambodia compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00030 CAD / KHR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sihanoukville (Cambodia) is 12% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,900 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,443 (11,348,279 Riels) in Sihanoukville.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quetzaltenango costs Q2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saipan costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 5.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Konya costs 130TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $16 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元7,000 (about 3 hours ago)