Cost of living in Sihanoukville, Cambodia compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00031 CAD / KHR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sihanoukville (Cambodia) is 11% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,700 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,276 (10,560,716 Riels) in Sihanoukville.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Mumbai costs ₨300 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Myitkyina costs 3,000 Kyat (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 9 B/. (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,500 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ufa costs руб 40 (44 minutes ago)