Cost of living in Sialkot, Pakistan compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01194 CAD / PKR *
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sialkot (Pakistan) is 35% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,900 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,534 (₨212,302) in Sialkot.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 860 ฿ (1 minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chişinău costs 0.50 Leu (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.80 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $13,000 (about 1 hour ago)