Cost of living in Sialkot, Pakistan compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01280 CAD / PKR *
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sialkot (Pakistan) is 35% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,750 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,427 (₨189,690) in Sialkot.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Puducherry costs ₨400 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨20,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.79 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$80 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (41 minutes ago)