Cost of living in Sialkot, Pakistan compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01128 CAD / PKR *
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sialkot (Pakistan) is 37% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,300 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,697 (₨239,040) in Sialkot.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Southend-on-Sea costs £80 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$82 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 17,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Abuja costs 600 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)