Cost of living in Sialkot, Pakistan compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01094 CAD / PKR *
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sialkot (Pakistan) is 40% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,100 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,038 (₨277,779) in Sialkot.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €13 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$989 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.30 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $13 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)