Cost of living in Shymkent, Kazakhstan compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00408 CAD / KZT
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shymkent (Kazakhstan) is 68% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,800 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,545 (378,854 KZT) in Shymkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $44 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Colombo costs 500 ₨ (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Jerusalem costs 120 ₪ (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $7,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,525 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 25 zł (20 minutes ago)