Cost of living in Shkoder, Albania compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01100 CAD / ALL
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shkoder (Albania) is 44% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,800 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,116 (192,345 Lek) in Shkoder.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kermanshah costs ﷼ 50,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 10 Lari (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ahmedabad costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 30 kr (about 1 hour ago)