Cost of living in Shiyan, China compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19407 CAD / CNY
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shiyan (China) is 25% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,300 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,459 (元12,671) in Shiyan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $132 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,950 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 1.500 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €39 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,982 (about 1 hour ago)