Cost of living in Shiyan, China compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20295 CAD / CNY
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shiyan (China) is 25% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,100 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,827 (元18,859) in Shiyan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £10 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Cologne costs €20 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Bristol costs £60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)