Cost of living in Shijiazhuang, China compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20410 CAD / CNY
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shijiazhuang (China) is 23% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,000 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,851 (元18,871) in Shijiazhuang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,236 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mykolayiv costs 18₴ (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)