Cost of living in Shenzhen, China vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 175 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.19121 CAD / CNY
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 19% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,600 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$5,339 (27,923元) in Shenzhen.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Luís costs R$ 28 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Quilmes costs ARS $165 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 130 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manchester costs £10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 6,500 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)