Cost of living in Shenzhen, China vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 428 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.18851 CAD / CNY
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 22% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$7,000 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$5,431 (28,811元) in Shenzhen.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Sucre costs $b90 (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 6,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$3,000,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edmonton costs C$13 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Chicago, Illinois costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Gdańsk costs 100 zł (about 1 hour ago)