Cost of living comparison between Shenzhen, China and Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 425 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19700 CAD / CNY
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 11% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,125 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,778 (元14,099) in Shenzhen.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$90 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Chiclayo costs S/. 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maracaibo costs Bs 2,500 (about 2 hours ago)