Cost of living in Shenzhen, China compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 314 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19765 CAD / CNY
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 8% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,125 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,880 (元14,572) in Shenzhen.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $40 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,525 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 8 ман (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antalya costs 700TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)