Cost of living in Shenzhen, China compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 0%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 472 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20106 CAD / CNY
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 11% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,300 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,837 (元19,086) in Shenzhen.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨15,248 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 18 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php107,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Elx costs €750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$97 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Gurgaon costs ₨85 (about 2 hours ago)