Cost of living in Shenyang, China compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19114 CAD / CNY
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shenyang (China) is 12% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,125 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,739 (元14,331) in Shenyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salem costs ₨35 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $11 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $13 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)