Cost of living in Shanghai, China compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,131 prices entered by 184 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19325 CAD / CNY
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is about the same as in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,300 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,242 (元16,776) in Shanghai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1.02 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 500,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Joinville costs R$ 3,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nuremberg costs €1.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$40 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guayaquil costs $350 (about 1 hour ago)