Cost of living in Shanghai, China compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,208 prices entered by 187 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19780 CAD / CNY
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 5% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,400 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$4,186 (元21,160) in Shanghai.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dammam costs ﷼ 800 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$95 (about 2 hours ago)