Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.31558 CAD / MYR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 32% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,000 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,731 (RM8,654) in Shah Alam.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $4.00 (31 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Liverpool costs £0.48 (34 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Jose, California costs $45 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (39 minutes ago)