Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 419 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.32888 CAD / MYR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 23% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,000 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,860 (RM11,737) in Shah Alam.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,236 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aarhus costs kr70 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $10 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 75,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)