Cost of living comparison between Shah Alam, Malaysia and Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.29931 CAD / MYR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 39% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,750 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,274 (RM7,599) in Shah Alam.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$19 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Peshawar costs ₨400 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Herzliya costs 16 ₪ (6 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Brussels costs €20 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €50 (31 minutes ago)