Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.31426 CAD / MYR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 28% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,700 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$4,801 (RM15,276) in Shah Alam.
Prices recently added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Barranquilla costs COL$2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $400 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Guatemala City costs Q10 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Corrientes costs ARS $60 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Samarkand costs 5,000 сўм (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 3.30 (about 1 hour ago)