Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31258 CAD / MYR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 34% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,125 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,068 (RM6,617) in Shah Alam.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 8,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Canberra costs AU$1.30 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 2,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 40 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Addis Ababa costs 28,000 Birr (42 minutes ago)