Cost of living in Sfax, Tunisia compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.583 CAD / TND
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sfax (Tunisia) is 43% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,750 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,128 (3,649 Dinar) in Sfax.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$20 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Patna costs ₨250 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.65 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vilnius costs €4.00 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Šiauliai costs €1.10 (25 minutes ago)